Registration for the 16th IACC in Malaysia, 2-4 September 2015, is open.
Follow the link below to register. Make sure you register and pay before the 14th August to benefit from the Early Bird discounted fees. If you are a student, or you come from an NGO or an academic institution, you can register at the reduced rate. If you are a member of the Press you can find more information here. Have a question? Check out our FAQs.
Please read the Registration Guidelines
All prices are in Euros (€)*
|Classification||Early Bird Until 14 August 2015||From 15 August to 31 August 2015|
|Regular fee (EUR)||550||750|
|Reduced fee (EUR) (for NGOs, academic institutions and students)||350||550|
|Accompanying persons (EUR)||250||350|
|Daily Rate (EUR)||250|
* Please note that these prices in EUR are guidelines only. All registration fees will be charged in Malaysian Ringgit (RM). Check the exchange rate here.
* The above prices include a Goods and Services Tax of 6%.
* Those with Day Pass are entitled to attend all sessions for the registered date only.
* Conference participants have the option to bring an Accompanying Person to the IACC. Accompanying Persons have access to the official social programme events only, including official tours; they will not have access to the conference workshops or plenary sessions. Each attendee is only allowed to bring 1 accompanying person to this event.
- If necessary, participants may change their personal details. Changes must be requested before 1 August 2015 via email to [email protected] or in writing.
- If you have registered and for some reason cannot attend, you may transfer your registration to another delegate. Registration transfer must be requested before 1 August 2015 via email to [email protected] or in writing. Please email the registration officer at [email protected] for more details.
- Kindly note that no changes can be made via telephone.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Full refund: Notification must be provided in writing by 1 August 2015 via email to [email protected]. Full refund will be provided, however, an administrative fee of 150 Malaysian Ringgits will be charged.
- 50% refund: Notification must be provided in writing by 28 August 2015 via email to [email protected]. A refund of 50% will be provided, however, an administrative fee of 150 Malaysian Ringgits will be charged.
- Important: Notification even if provided in writing after 2 September 2015 will not be accepted and no refunds will be made available.
- All refunds will be processed one (1) month after the conclusion of the Conference.
Important Information for all Participants
- Each IACC participant is encouraged to obtain their own travel insurance.
- An email confirming your registration will be sent to you within one (1) week after having received both this registration form and your payment. Should you not receive this letter in due time, please contact the conference organiser.
- All registrants are requested to check in at the registration desk before attending all sessions of the 16th IACC.
- It is the responsibility of the registrants to ensure he/she has obtained a valid visa and travel documentation as well as any accompanying persons, in order to attend the Conference. For more information please click here.
- Please note that your name will be listed in the conference participants list.
- Should you require an official invitation in order to obtain your visa, please see the visa section on the 16th IACC website and send an email request to [email protected].
- A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is required from all visitors coming from / through Yellow Fever endemic countries. This document will be valid if the vaccination is taken at least 10 days prior to the date of arrival to Malaysia and the validity of the vaccination is for a period of 10 years. This requirement also applies to those who had visited the Yellow Fever endemic countries within one week prior to arrival in Malaysia. Click here for more information.
- Please bring and present a copy of your registration invoice and photo ID at the registration desk for conference accreditation and to receive the conference kits on dates and times as follows:
- 1 September 2015: 10.00 – 17.00 hrs.
- 2 September 2015: 08.00 – 17.00 hrs.
- If you fail to bring a copy of your registration invoice, a photo ID and/or passport must be presented to check your registration status.
- Official registration receipts are available upon request for all registrants on the dates and times shown above.
Note: All participants are required to complete their Conference Accreditation at the accreditation desk at the conference venue on the 1st and 2nd September. There they will be able to collect their badge and gain admittance to 16th the IACC.
*The organisers of the 16th IACC 2016 reserve the right at any time to change the programme or to cancel or postpone the conference. In the event of cancellation or postponement, their liability is limited to refunding any registration fee already paid. The organiser will notify all registrants at the address shown on their registration form of any decision to cancel or postpone. The organiser strongly recommends all registrants take out their own insurance against any losses arising from cancellation or postponement of the conference or the inability of a registrant to attend for any reason whatsoever: the organiser accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any registrant or accompanying person or other person whatsoever during travel to and from the conference or during the conference.*